Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's a GIRL!!!!!!

Wow! We are soooo excited! Ok so most didn't know I was pregnant but we wanted to keep it on the down low because of past pregnancies. Moving was NOT fun and I don't know what I would have done if my Mother and Mother in law wasn't there!
I am almost 21 weeks and due on May 14th. I was down for the first 4 1/2 months because of almost losing the baby in the first little bit. They put me on a hormone pill that seemed to do the trick. Who knew? Well most know me as very hormonal...:) I am now on progesterone injections and seem to be doing pretty good. I just had my 20 week ultrasound and the baby looks healthy and is growing on track. With Bren and Tay, I went into labor around 25 weeks so we are hoping that the injections keep that away. I am not on bedrest but you definitely won't see me on the slopes or even grocery shopping much. Its been scary and we really are hoping for the best. I have even dared to think about buying girl clothes.:) We were looking at these beautiful blessing dresses and I am really starting to get excited! She will be really spoiled!!! We already have a name picked out that we are very excited about. Its a secret!:)

We feel so blessed to be where we are and in the situation we are. Utah is beautiful when it snows but VERY cold. Nathan has a great job, we are loving being by our family and we are getting our girl! We are so thankful for everything!

I will be putting some Christmas pictures up soon and hopefully sending out our New Years card. Ya, a little late..... Story of my life.:)

12 comments:

amyburb said...

What!!!I didn't even know you moved away! I knew you were leaving that house, but Utah?? Congratulations on your girl! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy--I hope it's nice and long :)

Lia McGee said...

Okay side note from me being totally excited for you: I told you it was progest levels a few years ago. Remember the site womhoo.com that "scared" you too much? I am glad you found the trick. You are very lucky. I am so happy for you that you finally made it to Utah. Your boys will make the best older protector brothers ever. Utah is such a great place for kids clothes too. They have everything!!! And for cheap. I am sooooo happppppyyyy for you and your family. I wish you could hear the excitement in my voice (if I were to be saying what I am typing out loud). Congratulations times infinity!!!!

Melody said...

YEA! I'm so excited for you! I'm so happy things are going well and that you'll have your little girl! How fun. SO happy for you!:)

The Mrs. said...

Congratulations! So happy for you guys. And keep the name a secret, you don't need other peoples opinions on the matter!

Heather said...

CONGRATS!! That is so exciting!! Go you guys!!

Jack and Heidi Shiner said...

congrats! we are so happy for you guys!

Grandma Honey said...

Whoa. To find out all in one post that you are pregnant!!!!, having a girl!!!!!, and that you have already moved!!! I think it is so wonderful you are near family now. Please keep us posted on your pregnancy. I am very happy for you, so is Dennis. Remember we love you.

Bob and Darlene said...

I am so excited for you! Say hi to the boys for me, and I will be praying for you and your little girl.

Bay said...

Yay a baby girl!!!! How exciting!!! I have a name idea, how about Bay??? Haha! We want to come and visit you guys soon!

Bob and Darlene said...

I am sooooooo happy for you, we miss you, the new ward is doing pretty good.

Heather said...

Have you had your baby yet?? Post pictures!! We all miss you and want to see you and your new little bundle of joy!

Prestwich said...

Congratulations!! Drop me a line sometime.