Monday, October 19, 2009

4Th of July




I guess I am just in the mood to blog because here I go again. I probably should have put the 4th first since it actually came first but just wanted to put in a couple of pics. We went swimming at Mariannes and had a BBQ. Then went to Lauren and Laels for watching and letting off fireworks. We had a blast! Our last one in Fresno. As the move comes closer, the more we realize the time we have spent here and are really sad. Not sad enough because we are still moving.:) Nathan has actually already had interviews and such. We are excited!! Four seasons!!!

6 comments:

kevin and crystal said...

I am so sad to see you go! great Pictures!

Melody said...

We will miss you! Where will we have parties now?? :) I love the pic of your boys in the pool. Adorable.

Grandma Honey said...

Well I am thankful for you blog...so no matter where you move I can continue to watch your boys grow.

Becca said...

We are going to miss you guys SOOO much! Your pictures always turn out great! Especially the one in the pool, my kids haven't got that smile together thing down yet...

Unknown said...

I love that family pic of you guys. Such a beautiful family! Miss you tons, hope all is well!

Jack and Heidi Shiner said...

k....matt is me...not quite sure what happened...