Friday, July 1, 2011

YES, WEARE ALIVE!!!!!

I know it has been almost 2 years since we actually checked up with people and we miss most of you and hope to hear from you soon! When people say we have been busy, I really am serious. Nathan has changed jobs 3 times, we've bought a house, had a very stressful pregnancy and labor, moved to a different state then moved again all in about 1 1/2 yrs time. Not to mention the other small things like loosing my wedding ring, Nathan crashing another card, and our new house's basement was flooded. MMMMM what else has happened. You got a week? Well the most wonderful thing of it all is our sweet little girl. She was born on May 11th 2010 only 3 days before my due date which was a miracle. Thanks to progesterone. We still had many trips to hospital because of constant contractions and bleeding. but after all that I was able to have a VBAC!!! Yes no C-sections for me! I was soo happy. I had to have progesterone injections and pills the whole time so I was completely emotional. Her name is Elillian Janett Boyer and was 5 lbs 14 oz little like my boys. We call her Lily but she can choose to be called Lily, Elly or Elillian. It was Nathans great great grandmothers name and she was a great women just like I know Lily will be. There is 4 years between her and Brennan and I felt like a new mother. I think they did too because of how emotional I was. She was perfectly healthy and is so sweet and loving and just a joy. Nathan just loves her and she prefers him to any other.
Nathan is doing so good. He works for Jordan Valley Hospital that has connections to Pioneer and Salt Lake Regional. He is on the float team and they just love him over there. Who wouldn't. He is probably changing his major again and yes we ahve more school but this way we can stay in the home while he works and goes to school. He is Sunday School President and is realizing what an easy job and hopes it stays:). I am finally feeling better to start back into what I love which is photography. I will be putting up some shoots but felt guilty not updating this first then that. I am the choir director. Yes you can laugh but the chior director. I think it had something to do with me working with one of the bishoprics wife on the Musical with directing and choreographing for the elementary school, which was soooo fun and I hope to do it again next year. Just a thought although I know its called from God and I actually am really enjoying it. Our ward is only a couple of years old and hasnnever had a chior so I have some pretty eager participants.
Our house has just been waiting for us to move into. We've already heard 2 stories of people who tried to get in but for some reason they couldn't and it was a breeze for us. We live in Lehi and the home was built in 2003 and is about 2700 square feet. It is a great starter home. It is just south of Thanksgiving Point on the west side of the freeway in those Ivory homes. There is nothing behind us and we have such great views of the mountains. You can actually see our house from the freeway. Long ways out but it is visible. Anyone is more than welcome to visit and we have lots of rooms and spare bedrooms (hopefully finishing the basement soon) We have one bedroom downstairs that is finished with a huge family room finished. So three upstairs so 4 total.
We are actually going camping with some of our new friends and feel so lucky and excited. Even with all the bad, we feel so lucky. We really miss all our friends. We actually just got a visit from Carol Barrett and her family and we just loved them and it brought back so many good memories and some bad but its a good thing we are long over those. Its so late and I have more to do with pics. Heidi, you went private and I need an invite:). Love to all! We are actually coming to Fresno in October for a wedding and would love to see as many as possible. Luv to all! Here are some pics. I am putting some up on the other blog too.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Welcome back!!!! COngrats on the baby girl!!! And everything else!!!

Carroll B said...

Awesome update! I love the read, and sorry for any bad memories I brought with us :( but glad that there were good ones too! Love you guys and it was great to see you.