Monday, October 19, 2009

Lake Powell and Surprise!





So July seems like it was forever long ago but it really wasn't. It just seems that way because so much has happened. Like we are FINALLY moving!!! Yeah! Back to Utah of course. Those of you who have known us for a while now, know that this decisions was years in the making with many false alarms. Well it is true now! Anyone want to buy or rent a home? Just call and I will give you the specs. Why Utah you ask? Well as most of you know I am from Utah. But, it is actually Nathan who has been pushing the most to return. His parents bought a house in Springville and we both can't wait to be with them. My family is there in South Jordan still and making up their house as we speak so we can invade their space. That will be our new home for a while. We would love to buy a home and are soooooo ready for it but some things need to work out so that can happen.

We went to Lake Powell in July, an annual Wood family vacation that we have missed for the past 7 years. We had sooooooooooo much fun. We had a boathouse and man did that make things soo much easier. I have some pictures of Nathan knee boarding I am going to put up, taken by moi of course. Also some of the kids and my Mom. I would like to put some others up as well but might not be able to till later.

1 comment:

H+B Jackson said...

We are going to miss you! The VT is always the last to know....
I went to Lake powell this summer also. love ya, Darlene Gage