Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer Garden Party

As most of you know, I LOVE to throw parties. This was our first ever Summer Garden Party and for all those who didn't come, you missed out:) We had a lot of fun. Probably the best part for me was decorating and getting ready. It just so happened we had it on that weekend that was sooooo hot! That was the bad part. I went to all that trouble and everyone was inside! I really don't blame them, it was HOT. When we move, we are going to miss this yard. We thought when we first moved in that we would never have a yard this big again, but have changed our minds. It is worth it. We have just enjoyed it. BTW, the house will be rented soon and we are looking for renters. Let us know:)
It was fun to take pictures of the party, especially at night. Sorry they don't have a lot of people in them but I really did love the decorations so had to take pictures.




















4 comments:

Melody said...

Beautiful pics of the beautiful decorations! Sorry we were inside for a good portion of the party. :/ You did a really great job...we had so much fun! :)

Heather said...

Your pictures turned out awesome!! They really captured the "essence" of the night.

amyburb said...

I don't know how I didn't see this post before! Your yard looked gorgeous!!! I'm so sorry we missed it. Let's party together soon!

Grace said...

I love those pics- yes your yard was beautiful and we had fun! :)