Monday, March 2, 2009

Son of Rambow

OK so Nathan and I saw this film advertised on a movie we rented recently and thought it would be funny. Well, it WAS!!!! This film is laugh out loud funny, entertaining and clean! (still rated PG-13 though, you'll see what I mean) It has slapstick humor, witty humor and the dab your eye scenes. As soon as it was over I wanted to tell whoever I could so I thought I would put it on my blog. It is about two young boys, one is very religious and the other a troublemaker. They end up making this film together while sneaking around and becoming great friends. Now, if we are behind the times like we usually are, then just ignore this. If not, then this is a must see. Our gift to you:)


1 comment:

Grandma Honey said...

I never know what is good or even what is on...so I really appreciate this review! We will probably go see it.