Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Finally!

OK so my other blog is up and running and I would like to invite you all to see it. rachelboyerpics.blogspot.com. I know a lot of people that watch this blog do not have access to comment but I would really love those who do to let me know what you think. Really. I am just starting and need all the help I can get. Also, any of you in need of a photographer hint hint, OK so not much of a hint, but I'm telling you I would love the opportunity to take your picture! If you know someone who is in need of a more than eager photographer, give them my number:) All you new mommies/almost new mommies, give me a call. First come first serve to a FREE photographer! After that, the fee is $25.:) Cheap, I know! Yuck, I sound like an infomercial! I should feel ashamed but I don't because I really love to take pictures and am eager to be on my way. Hehehe Love to all!:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

me me me!!!! i would love to have you take our pics! julia is going to be 1 on tuesday and we were going to go spend a bunch at jcpennys!! let's do it! call or email me!! i can't find you # anywhere:(