Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Love My Boys!




I have some pictures of the boys that are sooo cute. I thought I would share....





I really can't believe how fast they are growing up! My sister in law put on her blog a letter her children wrote to her friend who's daughter was just hit by a car. It broke my heart and made me realize what I have. They both are so special to me and I don't know why I am not just soaking up my time with them! It is so easy to get lost in everyday things and forget. I guess it is these times that little things, little reminders, help us out. I am so sorry for that little girl and her family. The mother is someone I admire and that is just from reading some of her blog; I don't know her personally. She has so many posts about her two cute girls and what a blessing they are to her.

I took these at my Gramos up by Sacramento. Although they are 2 1/2 yrs apart, they play so well with each other. They fight well with each other too! but are so sweet. :) After we got our dog, I realized that I am really surrounded by testosterone! I guess it is time for a little girl..... Ok I will just have to settle for, I don't know a cat or something.:) Anybody got a cat?

3 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

Thank you so much for putting these pictures up. Taylor looks just like you, and Brennan looks like Nathan. It's like seeing Nathan all over again as a little boy...because I have very clear memories of him when he was only 2. Good looking boys you have!!!

Unknown said...

Your boys are so freakin' cute! I love the picture of Brennan, I almost didn't recognize him. You are only lucky momma to have such good lookin' boys!

Bay said...

I got a blog, yay! Yours is so cute! I love reading your blogs, you are the best auntie ever and your pictures are gorgeous! Taylor and Brennan are such handsome boys. Can't wait to see you guys at the end of the month! You'll be in town right?